Sunday, July 8, 2018

a cactus party!

what a wonderful birthday!
the other day my sweet boys and my parents threw me a lovely, cactus-themed birthday party! 
the whole day was wonderful and just what i needed :)
enjoy our pictures!

this sweet one woke up early (6:15am) and crawled in bed with me.
he was snoring within a few minutes and we got to sleep in together until after 7!

then i was made breakfast in bed by my two big boys and daddy!


watermelon, doughnuts, and homemade waffle, bacon, and cheese sandwiches!

after a slow and relatively quiet morning, i took a long nap and woke up to this!
mike decorating succulent and cactus cupcakes!

a mid-afternoon margarita pop! ;)

and an icing stealer...



party time!
the boys and my mom made this adorable felt cactus banner!

and decorated with faux and real cacti everywhere!

cute little cactus candles!

a cactus tank top and balloon from my mama!


so. cute.
the flowers were made out of starbursts!




present time!





new snow boots for china :)

a beanie with a top knot hole!
and a new necklace!

ending the night with a glass of wine and a show with my sweetie.
an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...