Tuesday, January 1, 2013

change is a'coming!

I have been writing this little food blog for 3 1/2 years now.
I mostly do this for my own enjoyment and to keep myself busy when the husband is out Marine-ing.
I love taking pictures of food and I like to think that I'm getting better every day.
I know I'm a terrible writer but I really enjoy writing down tid-bits of my daily life in food.
I love sharing recipes and disasters and getting feedback from all of you.
(All three of you ;) )

But, the Marine-ing is starting to slow down a bit.
(I can't even describe what a blessing that is.)
And now we have two crazy man-children to chase around the house.

What I guess I'm trying to get at is that this little blog is going to slow a bit.
I'm going to post a new recipe a week and it'll still include how-to's and pictures.
But, maybe just once a week.
I'll continue with my 'likes' and maybe start including revisions of old recipes and blog-posts.

What do you think?
Will you all survive?
(cough cough)

I do love all three of you that read the gd kitchen and appreciate all the support.
I love love love food and improving my photography so I'm definitely not quittin'!

Thanks to all and much love from us.
:)


2 comments:

  1. Do what you need to do, girl! I can only imagine your recipes will get better with less (blog-related) distraction! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...