Monday, June 25, 2012

a tale of two baby showers!

A little while back, my friend, Amy, and I decided to throw our mutual friend, Kristen, a baby shower!
So. Much. Fun.

The theme was classic Winnie the Pooh :)

(photos, courtesy AmyGrimmePhotography)


ham, brie, green apple on baguette


tomato and white cheddar with peppercorn mayo on white
grapefruit yogurt honey scones


spinach, walnut, strawberry salad


classic macaroni salad


and, of course! a almond-bee "hunny" cake!


We had a great time!!!

Then, a few weeks later, it was time for Kristen and I to throw Amy a shower! :)

The theme was a picnic and the idea was a biscuit and corn muffin "bar"...you helped yourself to different toppings for your "sandwich"!

picnic!


roasted turkey breast, pepper jack cheese, cranberry chutney


tomato, bacon, and peppercorn mayo


banana, chocolate spread, peanut butter sauce


we also had a few other condiments out, like whipped honey cinnamon butter, browned butter spread, jam, honey, etc

pink fruit salad


 cake :)


We had a great time and I hope they had a good time too :)

2 comments:

  1. Yummy food stuffs.I like all these.This makes my mouth full of water.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy these food stuffs make my mouth full of water.Great baby shower.Winnie the Pooh Baby Shower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...