Monday, March 18, 2013

spinach artichoke dip

I love this stuff.
Creamy, gooey, and oh-so-satisfying!

This is my take on it.
I like creamy, not chunky.
I like this dip hot or cold.

Plus, my version is low(er) fat!
Win.


Spinach Artichoke Dip
Makes about a cup and a half.
6 ounces fresh spinach
3 cloves garlic, sliced
Olive oil
1 can artichokes, drained and rinsed
8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, at room temp
1/4 cup Parm, shredded
Salt and pepper to taste

Saute the spinach in the olive oil and garlic slices over medium heat until wilted.
Process in food processor or blender until smooth.
Add artichokes, cream cheese, and Parm and blend until very creamy.
Enjoy at room temp or chilled in the fridge.
Or...
Spread in a baking dish and broil for a few seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...