Saturday, October 31, 2009

a pumpkin patch




Happy Halloween everyone!  My friend and I are dressing up like The Good Witch of the North and the Wicked Witch of the West and giving out yummy sweets to all the children!  I hope you all have wonderful plans this Halloween!  (And, of course, I hope it involves something sweet!)  So, here's my little tribute to Halloween - a pumpkin patch!





This idea (albeit, not my best work...) was from my favorite cookbook - Hello, Cupcake!








Have a great (and safe) Halloween!!!

5 comments:

  1. How dare you post yummy looking cupcakes like that, and then don't share! If I come and trick or treat at your house, can I get one of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, yes!!! My friend and I are dressing up and whoever comes to my house gets candy and cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a festive font color :) please send some cupcakes to carlie, she needs some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. save some for me , i quess you were the bad witch

    hahahaha

    dado

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha to both of you! I'll send some to Carlie soon :)
    And, Dad, I was the GOOD witch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...