Wednesday, December 11, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

while Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, Christmas is my favorite season :)
this is a small peek around our house and we prepare for His birthday.

we collect ornaments as souvenirs from all the places we go so it's fun to add the new places every year.
this year, we added philadelphia, niagara falls, canada, ecuador, and vermont! 


my "rustic chic" wreath.  still don't know if i'm feeling it.  but, too late in the season to change now!


my mom found this antique advent calender and mv loves to open the little doors every morning!


up-cycled cinderella pumpkins ;)




canvas advent bags for nightly verses of the nativity story.


have i ever mentioned how i hate hanging lights? i do.
this was the best i could do.


lighting the second Advent candle on Sunday


and, we accidentally left our stockings at my parents' house last year so they are being ups-ed to us post haste!
alas, my favorite part of Christmas and no picture :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...