Wednesday, October 8, 2014

lately...

lately, we've been...

picking wild american beauty berries all over my parents' land...




...and teaching mike how to make american beauty berry jelly!




mulling over starting my own meal planning business...and taking pictures to promote it ;)




trying to take family photos ;)


enjoying this newly-smiling baby!  
can't believe he's 8 weeks old already!


loving these farm-fresh eggs every morning


and watching our big boy play soccer every saturday!





1 comment:

  1. Deanie Hatfield WareOctober 29, 2014 at 7:35 AM

    Katie, I read your blog at least twice a week and come here for yummy recipes very often. Today, as I was reading this post, I spotted my son playing soccer on the opposing team as your son! How funny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...