Tuesday, October 1, 2013

pumpkin spice latte.



Ya, ya.
Everyone talks about this, starting around August.
And I even did a post on it last year.
But, I found an easier way.

Just add one to three teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice right on top of your ground coffee in the basket/filter!
That. Easy.
It's all to taste so try it a few times to see how you like it.
But, my ratio is 3 1/2 tablespoons ground coffee + 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice for 2 cups of coffee.
I like mine super strong so I can add half and half to it ;)

Try it and see!
So easy and way cheaper.
Enjoy!

ps - so excellent, around 6:30am, on the front porch, crispy Fall air, oversized sweater, babies still sleeping, Bible open.  Just fyi.

welcome, Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...